Saturday, April 26, 2008
The Insect Invasion
I forgot to mention that last week we had a bit of an insect invasion. They were everywhere. In our rooms, our clothes, even in the aircraft. Unfortunately the insects in question happened to be ladybugs. By the thousands. I say it's unfortunate because, as annoying as it is to constantly have to kill bugs that get into your house, it's worse with ladybugs. Nobody wanted to kill them. Instead we took about five times as long to try to carefully take them outside and release them to the wild. It was crazy. I just don't think that I could have looked Michenna in the eye knowing that I had intentionally squashed a ladybug. I wasn't alone. There were about two people in the entire place willing to just eliminate them. I guess I've got to sign on with the ladybugs' PR reps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your neice will be greatful you took such care not to exterminate her most favorite thing in the world, Ladybugs. She loves everything about them. You are truly now her hero. Take care and thanks for the update.
Love ya,
Heather
Spence,
Where are you? How are you doing? We are missing your blogs.
Please write back when you get a minute. I'm starting to get a little worried we haven't heard from you in so long. I would be a lot worried but Trish seems to be calm so that is a good sign. We look forward to your excerpts from your exciting life.
Take care,
Love,
Heather
Post a Comment