Sunday, September 9, 2007

Church

Today being Sunday, I was able to go to church. The last time I was there (a month ago thanks to my alert schedule) there were about 6 people there. Today there were 160. I was floored. I knew that the base was a lot more crowded than usual right now, but I guess in my mind I didn't translate that to meaning anything more than having to wait an insane amount of time to eat. It was nice to have that many people there. Heck, it was nice to just be able to go. I'll have to continue to manipulate the schedule more.

Other than that, nothing happened today. I got home from my watch and immediately fell asleep. Then I woke up and chilled in my trailer until it was time for church. Exciting, eh? Tomorow I'll be on the alert again so I'll get to hang out at the squadron instead. Hopefully, I'll get to fly the next day on a training hop I've got scheduled. I haven't flown in a couple of weeks and it's starting to get to me.

No comments: