As you could no doubt guess from the title, it is 2AM here. I just finished watching "Transformers". If you haven't seen it and you're young enough to care about who the Transformers are, it is definitely worth a look. I'm pretty sure it's still in theaters in the states.
It's a quiet night which is good. I did have to take a Red Cross message for one of the maintainers whose grandfather is dying back home. Not one of the more pleasant things I've ever had to do. Of course, this being the digital age, he knew about it long before the message got to us. We'll probably be putting him on a plane home for a couple of weeks.
The watch is half-way over and kickoff is in about one hour. Hey, I may just make it. Of course then there's another dilemma for me. One of the other pilots and a couple of the aircrew are driving into Kuwait City tomorow and asked if I'd like to come along. I would, but I'll probably need the sleep as much as anything. Then again, going to bed at 9 in the morning is not the best thing to do unless I want to completely screw up my internal clock. We'll see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sleep is over-rated. Don't you remember anything you learned in high school? Hope you got to catch the game....
Post a Comment