
As promised, here it is, the moustache! I will have the poll up until Saturday at which time the stache's fate will be sealed. It's up to you all to decide! Make your vote count!
This blog will cover my time as part of the 2515th Naval Air Ambulance Detatchment supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom in Camp Beuhring, Kuwait.
8 comments:
Hail to the chief!
Unfortunately, I can relate to the 110 degree weather but, fortunately, not the dust! At least it's a "dry heat" as they say here in the south! I love your blog.....we should ALL have one! With you and your brother both being military I am on my knees a lot more these days! OK now for my vote -- even though Leonard has a moustache -- my vote has to be NO--unless it makes you look/feel older or wiser or stronger. I know you're already wise and strong so I guess it's up to the look/feel older. Anyway, just be who YOU want to be! Luv Ya! TTFN (Ta, Ta, For Now) Mom
Does everyone see why I love my mom so much?
Okay. Tricia walked me through how to use this, so here goes! I was fully planning on making comments about little red fuzzy worms and urging you to call an exterminator, but (with apologies to my darling older daughter) I really like the mustache. Take another picture while you are smiling and you won't look like that third world dictator at all! We are enjoying your blog. We can't relate to the heat as much since North Texas has yet to reach 100 degrees this summer. (Not a complaint, believe me.) Sjon related to the smallpox vaccine; he has pictures of the progression of his, too.
We're proud of you and pray for you many times each day.
Stay safe and continue being wise. (No, I didn't just accuse you of being a wise guy...)I hope that next time I check on this blog you will have finished your qualifying and will be doing less of the standing watch duty!
With love, Mom vB
dude.. the moustache rocks ... so keep it !
Hey, I think it looks just fine. I know how dashing we Allen men look with facial hair.
I vote you keep it until Tricia says no. Then shave it immediately.
I too spend alot of time on my knees for you and your bro.
Love ya and boy am I proud of the two of you.
Dad
Well, I'm getting this comment/vote in late but that's because I had a lot of catching up to do. The last blog I read was your Independence Day one. I didn't know you had a vote going. Not sure if you've shaved it yet or not, but I actually like the moustache. By the way, I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up daily with reading your blog...it's a great read during my boring times at work.
~Laters ;-)
There you. Praise like none other. My blog is nice for boring times at work. Can't beat that.
Post a Comment